-   -   how do I use VBA to set background of a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426783-how-do-i-use-vba-set-background-cell.html)

Keith

how do I use VBA to set background of a cell

Hello,

Using the following basic syntax

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

How would I sent the of the cell ranges to yellow (or any other color)

Keith

Dave Peterson

how do I use VBA to set background of a cell

One of the easiest ways to get this kind of syntax is to record a macro when you
do it manually.

I usually do it in a test workbook so I don't mess up the real one.

--

Dave Peterson

Keith

how do I use VBA to set background of a cell

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the suggestion. It worked.
keith