-   -   apps pros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426425-apps-pros.html)

David

apps pros

Indirectly related to excel (making training video). Can anybody
recommend/suggest a screen capture video app that will run ok on vista 32
bit? Maybe microsoft do something?
Thanks

Mike H

apps pros

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to what the indirect relationship wik Excel is?

"David" wrote:

Indirectly related to excel (making training video). Can anybody
recommend/suggest a screen capture video app that will run ok on vista 32
bit? Maybe microsoft do something?
Thanks

David

apps pros

Certainly Mike,

I'm making some training material to guide excel novice users through my
home made applications (applications is a bit 'grand' for my creations)
Thanks
Dave