-   -   VBA storing and accessing larger texts within spread sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426377-vba-storing-accessing-larger-texts-within-spread-sheet.html)

Benedikt

VBA storing and accessing larger texts within spread sheet

Hi there,

I am embedding a small code generator into an Excel spread sheet.
Does somebody have a clever way to persistently store longer text somewhere
in an xlsm so that it can be accessed by VBA code?

Thanks!
Best,
Benedikt

Jacob Skaria

VBA storing and accessing larger texts within spread sheet

Dont know whether this will help.Even if 1024 characters are displayed or
printed, a cell can hold 32767 characters..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Benedikt" wrote:

Hi there,

I am embedding a small code generator into an Excel spread sheet.
Does somebody have a clever way to persistently store longer text somewhere
in an xlsm so that it can be accessed by VBA code?

Thanks!
Best,
Benedikt

Benedikt

VBA storing and accessing larger texts within spread sheet

Nope, my text is more than that...