-   -   Paste data of a cell to another cell by just selecting the source (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426327-paste-data-cell-another-cell-just-selecting-source.html)

lamesakid5810

Paste data of a cell to another cell by just selecting the source

How do i copy the content of a cell and paste it to another cell by just
clicking on the cell you want to copy. For example I want to copy the content
of A1 to B5 by just selecting cell A1

Jacob Skaria

Paste data of a cell to another cell by just selecting the source

In the below example target cell is B5; otherwise how do excel recognize the
target cell..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"lamesakid5810" wrote:

How do i copy the content of a cell and paste it to another cell by just
clicking on the cell you want to copy. For example I want to copy the content
of A1 to B5 by just selecting cell A1

Nigel[_2_]

Paste data of a cell to another cell by just selecting the source

Are you looking to fix the target destination, make a relative reference,
e.g offset by 1 column by 4 rows or say double-click a cell, then select a
target cell and it is copied across?

Nigel