-   -   Help with hidden columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426280-re-help-hidden-columns.html)

Dave Peterson

Help with hidden columns

Make sure you are looking at frozen panes (in the window group of the view tab).

Then hit ctrl-g (same as Edit|Goto in xl2003 menus)
type:
A1
and hit enter
And show that column (Home tab|cells group|format|hide and unhide)

And then try scrolling to the left.

Ayo wrote:

I have a sheet where the first column is not showing, column A, and when I
try unhide, that doesn't seem to work. And I think it is creating a problem
when I try to "Move or Copy" the sheet to another workbook.
Any ideas?

This is Excel 2007.

--

Dave Peterson