-   -   Printing Excel to CutePDF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426123-printing-excel-cutepdf.html)

Bruce

Printing Excel to CutePDF

Hi,

I have the following macro to print 3 worksheets to a PDF using CutePDF.

1. The trouble is this is printing the 3 worksheets to 3 separate PDF's.
How can I force it to save the 3 worksheets to a 3 page PDF?

2. How can I specify a default filename in the macro such as "myReport"
instead of being promoted for a filename manually?

Bruce.

Sub DailyReports()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
myArray = Array("Strategy", "Signals_Breakout",
"Signals_Breakout_Delay")
For Each a In myArray
Range("A1").Select
Sheets(a).Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1,
ActivePrinter:="CutePDF Writer on CPW2:", Collate:=True
Next a
Sheets("Update").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

End Sub

Jon Peltier

Printing Excel to CutePDF

I don't know about CuteFTP. I mean, it works fine, but it isn't controllable
via VBA other than being able to be selected as an alternate printer.

Another free FTP printer driver is PDFCreator. This driver has a VBA
interface, and Ken Puls of Excel Guru (http://excelguru.ca) has written some
tutorials about it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Bruce" wrote in message

[...]

Dave Peterson

Printing Excel to CutePDF

Select all
Edit|replace
what: FTP
with: PDF
replace all

<gd&r

"Bruce" wrote in message

[...]

DOH! Can't even blame time of day for that one.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.