-   -   csv data into forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426001-csv-data-into-forms.html)

JBKAYAK

csv data into forms

I have 14 fields comma delimited data. There are 500 enteries of this
delimited data. Can I import the 14 fields onto mapped worksheet AND THEN
save the file with a UniqueName of a field from the data... move to the next
record....import it onto empty mapped worksheet... save it the new file with
a UniqueName2 of a same field from the same data....move to the next
recored...repeat

For example... header1 is product number and are all unique... Can Excel
import the data under header1 as filenames...

ryguy7272

csv data into forms

See if this does what you want:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm