-   -   Virus Verification (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425986-virus-verification.html)

Trent Argante[_3_]

Virus Verification

I have a Excel 2003 spreadsheet that emails me when a user updates it, but
they have to wait for the virus verification (dialog box w/ progress bar) to
complete before the "Yes" button is enabled. Is there a way to disable this
dialog box, so that the email sends without the user having to click "Yes"?
TIA
Trent Argante
[DC.J(166)]

ryguy7272