Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract and summarize data

All,

I have a large number of worksheets. Each worksheet is named after a
date. For example 'DATE 02.05.09' What I would like to do is for all
the dates (Worksheets) in the workbook extract the relevant data from
the worksheet and place it into a summary sheet.

The specific data is defined by the summary sheet. For example if the
code EAS is entered, it would search for all the EAS's in the date
work sheets and return the individual values into the summary sheet.
As shown below:

The summary sheet would look like this.

DATE CODE VALUE
01.02.08 EAS 44
02.02.08 EAS 22
02.05.09 LIN 44

If anyone could give me some help it would be much appreciated.

Regards

Joseph Crabtree