-   -   Why is search nonfunctional in this discussion group? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425864-why-search-nonfunctional-discussion-group.html)

Rob Benz

Why is search nonfunctional in this discussion group?

Why doesn't someone fix this discussion group so we can search on words? All
searches always come up with nothing found.

Mike H

Why is search nonfunctional in this discussion group?

Rob,

Search along with other functionality seems to have come back over the last
hour. For how long? who knows.

Mike