-   -   Where to post Qs about kernel32 DLL usage? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425781-where-post-qs-about-kernel32-dll-usage.html)

joeu2004

Where to post Qs about kernel32 DLL usage?

I have questions about the behavior of some kernel32 DLL system
functions, although I am calling them from Excel VBA.

What's a good newsgroup or other forum to post such questions?

Leith Ross[_772_]

joeu2004;275743 Wrote:
I have questions about the behavior of some kernel32 DLL system
functions, although I am calling them from Excel VBA.

What's a good newsgroup or other forum to post such questions?

Hello joeu2004,

The kernel32.dll is a very large system dll with many, many calls.
Specify the calls you are interested in using and someone will then be
able to answer your question.

--
Leith Ross

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com/)
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=75
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=76901

joeu2004

Where to post Qs about kernel32 DLL usage?

On Mar 18, 6:42*pm, Leith Ross
wrote:
The kernel32.dll is a very large system dll with many,
many calls.

Sure. I meant to say that I had questions that are related to the
design of the MS Win O/S, and I was looking for a forum or newsgroup
whose participants are system architects or are trained in the MS Win
O/S architecture. I know I stumbled across at least one such forum in
the recent past; I just can't remember where it is.

Specify the calls you are interested in using and
someone will then be able to answer your question.

Thanks. As it turns out, I finally intuited a model that is
sufficient to explain my observations.