-   -   Combox Help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425755-combox-help.html)

PumaMan

Combox Help!

Hi,

Using MS Excel 2003 - VBA.

I have a combox with a list of states. How can I prevent the user from
entering a manual item into that list? I only want them to select the states
I have populated into the list. I couldn't find a "Limit to List" property.
:-(

Mike H

Combox Help!

Hi,

In design mode right click it and 'Properties' and change the style property

frmStyleDropDownList

Mike

"PumaMan" wrote:

Hi,

Using MS Excel 2003 - VBA.

I have a combox with a list of states. How can I prevent the user from
entering a manual item into that list? I only want them to select the states
I have populated into the list. I couldn't find a "Limit to List" property.
:-(

PumaMan

Combox Help!

May God bless you and your family for 5 generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :-)