-   -   Populating Validation Lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425365-populating-validation-lists.html)

Simon

Populating Validation Lists

Hi I'm trying to populate a validation list using a Range object. I'm having
trouble where the range object has more than one row, where it does have more
than one row I receive the following error:

Application-defined or object-defined error.

Thanks.
Simon

OssieMac

Populating Validation Lists

Hi Simon,

Could you post the code you already have? I suspect you are trying to
populate it from VBA variable.

OssieMac