-   -   SubTotals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425355-subtotals.html)

MikeM

SubTotals

I have a Macro that takes current subtotal in a range and removes them.
However, the Macro Stop and gives me a Message Box telling me that "Entire
SubTotal will be deleted" Choice of OK or Cancel. How can I have it not ask
me this and just automatically run remove the SubTotal?
The line simple reads as follows:

Selection.RemoveSubtotal
Range("F8:AA321").Select
--
MJM

Jarek Kujawa[_3_]

SubTotals

try

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Selection.RemoveSubtotal
Range("F8:AA321").Select

Użytkownik "MikeM" napisał w wiadomości
I have a Macro that takes current subtotal in a range and removes them.
However, the Macro Stop and gives me a Message Box telling me that "Entire
SubTotal will be deleted" Choice of OK or Cancel. How can I have it not
ask
me this and just automatically run remove the SubTotal?
The line simple reads as follows:

Selection.RemoveSubtotal
Range("F8:AA321").Select
--
MJM

MikeM

SubTotals

Excellent, Thanks!
--
MJM

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:

try

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Selection.RemoveSubtotal
Range("F8:AA321").Select

UÂżytkownik "MikeM" napisaÂł w wiadomoÂści
I have a Macro that takes current subtotal in a range and removes them.
However, the Macro Stop and gives me a Message Box telling me that "Entire
SubTotal will be deleted" Choice of OK or Cancel. How can I have it not
ask
me this and just automatically run remove the SubTotal?
The line simple reads as follows:

Selection.RemoveSubtotal
Range("F8:AA321").Select
--