-   -   Find date of 3rd Wed of month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425213-re-find-date-3rd-wed-month.html)

Bob Phillips

Find date of 3rd Wed of month

Sorry, my mistake, plugged the wrong year in.

--
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message news:...
I don't think this works if the 1st day of the month is a Wed.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Try this formula....

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),22)-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),4))

where A1 is assumed to contain any date within the month of interest. Of
course, you may substitute the direct year and month for both of the
YEAR(A1) and MONTH(A1) function calls.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Chuck" wrote in message
How can I find the date (number) of the third wednesday of a month?

Chuck