-   -   close form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425035-close-form.html)

Striker

close form

Supose I want to close a form. I put an EXIT buttion on the form. I just
want to close the form, no checking just unload or close the form

How do I do this in Excel 2007. What simple code goes in the button command
sub?

Jacob Skaria

close form

Unload Me

Jacob
(If this post helps please hit Yes)

Striker

close form

thats what I thought, but it does not work. Niether does frmMain.close.
2007 is a different animal.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote in message
Unload Me

Jacob
(If this post helps please hit Yes)

Nigel[_2_]

close form

It works in xl2007, your original post asking how to do was answered. You
have a different question as to why is does not work, so describe your
environment.

Nigel

"Striker" wrote in message
thats what I thought, but it does not work. Niether does frmMain.close.
2007 is a different animal.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote in message
Unload Me

Jacob
(If this post helps please hit Yes)

JLGWhiz

close form

There are some differences in Excel2007, but not that much in VBA. Unload Me
should work if the code is in the form's code module. If you post the code
that is not working, it is easier for those offering assistance to see where
the problem might be.

"Striker" wrote:

thats what I thought, but it does not work. Niether does frmMain.close.
2007 is a different animal.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote in message
Unload Me

Jacob
(If this post helps please hit Yes)

Striker

close form

OK, looks like I had a dot in there, that did not need to be there.
(Unload.Me) My memory must be failing me this is the way I rememberd it
from years past. Obviously I didn't remember it correct.

Thanks