-   -   Excel 2007-Pivot Chart Expensding data source (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425034-excel-2007-pivot-chart-expensding-data-source.html)

Lee Mendelson

Excel 2007-Pivot Chart Expensding data source

Hi,
I would like to epxand the data source of my pivot table.
For example,I have data on Jan09 and I created a Pivot, now I wouls like to
add Feb09 data as well, the db was added, howver I have no Idea how I refresh
the pivot on a larger data range, in order to See jan and Feb as well.

Please assit,
Thanks,Lee.

Jacob Skaria

Excel 2007-Pivot Chart Expensding data source

Hi Lee

From Menu-'PivotTable Tools' select 'Change Data Source'. Choose the Feb
data holding the Control key. This will select multiple ranges.

Jacob
(If this post helps please hit Yes)