-   -   Respond to Excel message box from macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424851-respond-excel-message-box-macro.html)

JackGombola

Respond to Excel message box from macro

I open and close Excel 2003 workbooks from within an Excel 2003 Ver 11 SP3
macro. I sometimes change the files but never want to save my changes.

What statements can I inlude in my macro code to:
1. Respond "Disable Macros" to the "Security Warning" message box that pops
up when I open the file and it contains macros?

2. Respond "No" to the "Do you want to save the changes you made to ..."
message box when I close the file?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

John