-   -   file converters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424767-file-converters.html)

Jan Kučera

file converters

Hello,
is there any documentation or help on how to create a file converter for
Excel or any other Office application?

Thanks!
Jan

curlydave

file converters

On Feb 27, 5:27*pm, Jan Kučera wrote:
Hello,
is there any documentation or help on how to create a file converter for
Excel or any other Office application?

Thanks!
Jan

A file converter for what?

Ron de Bruin

file converters

Do you mean this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007filesin2003.htm

See the last section on the page

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jan Kučera" wrote in message ...
Hello,
is there any documentation or help on how to create a file converter for Excel or any other Office application?

Thanks!
Jan

Jan Kučera

file converters

For opening files in Excel. Like there exists Quattro Pro converters etc...

Jan

"CurlyDave" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 5:27 pm, Jan Kučera wrote:
Hello,
is there any documentation or help on how to create a file converter for
Excel or any other Office application?

Thanks!
Jan

A file converter for what?

Jan Kučera

file converters

Thanks, but no, I would like to create my own converter for my own file type
for example...

Jan