-   -   ComboBox Update Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424460-combobox-update-question.html)

Mullie21

ComboBox Update Question

I'm using a ComboBox that is populated with a list of values (say 0,1,2,3).
If I want to update the '0' to an 'A', how do I do this? How do I update one
value within the combobox LOV?

Any help is much appreciated.

[email protected]

ComboBox Update Question

On Feb 20, 11:33*am, Mullie21
wrote:
I'm using a ComboBox that is populated with a list of values (say 0,1,2,3). *
If I want to update the '0' to an 'A', how do I do this? *How do I update one
value within the combobox LOV?

Any help is much appreciated.

If the combo box is on a UserForm, then you'll need to see the code
that is in Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() for the respective
UserForm. For example you might have the following:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
cmbBox.AddItem 0
cmbBox.AddItem 1
End Sub

You can alter this code by changing the 0 to "A" and so on. If you
have a combo box on a spreadsheet, find the range that the combo box
is referencing and change those range inputs.

Matt