-   -   List Box Last Item (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424246-list-box-last-item.html)

K[_2_]

List Box Last Item

Hi all, I have List Box on my Sheet and the problem with the List Box
is that it not displaing the last item properly. Please can any
friend can suggest that how can I correct this without changing its
Hight and Width.

Libby

List Box Last Item

Hello K,

I too have experienced problems with last-items in listboxes, namely not
being able to scroll down far enough to see them.
The solution that worked for me was to add a couple of blanks at the bottom
(listbox1.additem "")
This give a couple of lines of space and you can cater for them in any event
code for the listbox so that nothing happens if they're selected etc.

Libby

"K" wrote:

Hi all, I have List Box on my Sheet and the problem with the List Box
is that it not displaing the last item properly. Please can any
friend can suggest that how can I correct this without changing its
Hight and Width.

K[_2_]

List Box Last Item

"K" wrote:
Hi all, I have List Box on my Sheet and the problem with the List Box
is that it not displaing the last item properly. *Please can any
friend can suggest that how can I correct this without changing its
Hight and Width.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Libby. I'll do the same