-   -   The " Character (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424050-character.html)

Janos

The " Character

Hello All,

try as I might I'm stumped... How do I add a " character in a cell form VBA?
As in I have a formula that looks something like this:
=Something(get data "12/02/2009" to "13/02/2009")

Everytime i try to assign it via ar ange.value= i run into problems (as it
terminates my statement early)

I know it must be possible, and i immagine it to be something trivial.
Yet... I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Rick Rothstein

The " Character

Use two of them for each one you want in the String. For example, in this
statement...

MsgBox "AB""C""DE"

the C will appear with quote marks around it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Janos" wrote in message
Hello All,

try as I might I'm stumped... How do I add a " character in a cell form
VBA?
As in I have a formula that looks something like this:
=Something(get data "12/02/2009" to "13/02/2009")

Everytime i try to assign it via ar ange.value= i run into problems (as it
terminates my statement early)

I know it must be possible, and i immagine it to be something trivial.
Yet... I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Janos

The " Character