-   -   Formatting cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424010-formatting-cells.html)

Jupe

Formatting cells

I am making a to do list. Once the item is done I have a column next to it
that I put an "x" in to show that it is complete. I would like the item or
cell to change colour, or fade, or have a line put through it; something to
differentiate it quickly that it is done.
(using Excel 2007)

Paul

Formatting cells

Use Conditional formatting