-   -   Get Outlook Folders into control on Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423994-get-outlook-folders-into-control-userform.html)

Ariel Dugan[_3_]

Get Outlook Folders into control on Userform

Hi,

I want to populate a tree (or just a combobox) control, on a form in excel,
with the available folders in Outlook. Can anyone steer me in the write
direction for some examples on how to do this?

I am not looking to hard code them in, but have the application find them,
and load them into the form dynamically.

Thanks in advance,

Ariel

jaf

Get Outlook Folders into control on Userform

Hi Arial,
You can access the folders and their contents thru the MAPI interface.
You will find better info in one of the outlook groups.

John