-   -   Day of date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423887-day-date.html)

Curt

Day of date

Is there a way to have excel display only the day of date or display month
day year in seperate cells. If either of these thing can happen it will solve
my problem. I want excel to continue to update with calendar as usual. Only
on when day is (x) then do this.
Thanks

FSt1

Day of date

hi
not sure if this is what you are after but...
year in a seperate cell???
=year(today())
month....in a seperate cell
=month(today())
which equals 2.
to display day.....
=day(today())
which will be 11, to display day of week....
=text(day(today()),"ddd")

if i got confused, post back

Regards
FSt1