-   -   clearing a combobox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423845-clearing-combobox.html)

Ryan

clearing a combobox

I have an Excel spreadsheet with several comboboxes on one sheet. I need to
add a button that will reset all the boxes to their default value. Does
anyone have a macro to do this?

Rick Rothstein

clearing a combobox

Default value? Do you mean with nothing in them? Or some other default condition?

Also, since these ComboBoxes are on the worksheet, which toolbar did you get them from... the Forms toolbar or the Control Toolbox toolbar?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)