-   -   Ligit macro assignment keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423459-ligit-macro-assignment-keys.html)

John

Ligit macro assignment keys

It appears I can assign an Excel macro to any Ctl-key combo, but I know
serveral key ctl key combos are already in use for important Excel functions
(such as Ctl-S for save).

Which keys are best to use for macro assignments?

What happens to the default assignment such as Ctl-s when it is assigned to
a macro?

I appreciate your help, -John

JLGWhiz

Ligit macro assignment keys

Pick any one that you don't use on a regular basis. u, y, m, q