-   -   Insert Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423335-insert-row.html)

Stanley Braverman

Insert Row

I need a macro with a inbox to select column that I wish to search for cell
that is not empty and insert a row above it and move contents to new row and
clear old cell. And I need that to continue automatically to end of
column(perhaps for- next loop to 50,000)

Thanks

Stanley Braverman

Insert Row

Please disregard request as this will not achieve what I desired.

Thanks