-   -   Creating graphs in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423274-re-creating-graphs-vba.html)

nir020

Creating graphs in VBA

Jon

North is just the name I have given to a range

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Does VBA understand what "North" means? I don't.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"nir020" wrote in message
I have used the folowing code to create a graph in VBA
Sub Macro1()

Dim c As Excel.Chart, a As Worksheet, co As ChartObjects

Set a = Worksheets("Regional Issue Graphs")
Set co = a.ChartObjects
Set c = co.Add(60, 60, 300, 300).Chart
co.Select
c.ChartWizard Source:="North", HasLegend:=False

however I am unable to write further code to which will allow me to alter
the font size of the axies of the graph I want to create, can anyone help?