-   -   File ID name in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423064-file-id-name-excel.html)

Rene''48

File ID name in Excel

Hello Tech Support,

I am writing a macro in excel 2003:

I want to be able to use a macro command that will identify the file name I
am currently working in a given cell. Is there a macro code I can use that
will identify the name of the file I am currently working in?

Thank you for your help.

Rene'

Per Jessen

File ID name in Excel

Hi

Try this:

Range("A1") = ActiveWorkbook.Name

Regards,
Per

"Rene''48" skrev i meddelelsen
Hello Tech Support,

I am writing a macro in excel 2003:

I want to be able to use a macro command that will identify the file name
am currently working in a given cell. Is there a macro code I can use
that
will identify the name of the file I am currently working in?

Thank you for your help.

Rene'

Howard31

File ID name in Excel