-   -   hide columns based on format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/423027-hide-columns-based-format.html)

Taghne

hide columns based on format

Hello. I have managed (using a formula in the conditional formating) to put
some color on every cell in a column which content is different to the one of
the first row.
Now I'd like to hide the columns that do not have yellow cells.
Is that possible?
Thank you!! :o)

Mike H

hide columns based on format

Hi,

Hiding or summing in VB using CF colours isn't easy because the colour of
the cell is different from it's colorindex so it may be easier to hide the
cells based upon the condition itself rather then the colour in the cell but
to do that you'll have to be more specific.

Have a look here

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CFColors.htm

Mike