-   -   range calculate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422592-range-calculate.html)

pls123

range calculate

hi all !!! does anybody know how can I place a -range.calculate- inside a
sub like that starts like the next one ?? .. i tryed but didn't work.. TY

Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")

Per Jessen[_2_]

range calculate

Hi

You don't say exactly what you want to calculate, but this is working:

Sub test()
Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")

myResult = WorksheetFunction.Sum(aWS.Range("B2:B7"))
aWS.Range("A1") = myResult
End Sub

If this don't help, you need to give us more information about what
you want to do.

Regards,
Per

On 16 Jan., 23:46, pls123 wrote:
hi all !!! does anybody know how can I place a * -range.calculate- *inside a
sub like that starts like the next one ?? .. i tryed but didn't work.. TY

Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")

Gary''s Student

range calculate

Sub luxation()
Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet
Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set r = aWS.Range("A1")
r.Calculate

Gary''s Student - gsnu200827

pls123

range calculate

im very sorry i need a manual calculation cycle:

Range("A1:B5").Calculate
ty

"pls123" wrote:

hi all !!! does anybody know how can I place a -range.calculate- inside a
sub like that starts like the next one ?? .. i tryed but didn't work.. TY

Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")

pls123

range calculate

or a
Worksheets(€œSheetName€).Calculate ...

"pls123" wrote:

hi all !!! does anybody know how can I place a -range.calculate- inside a
sub like that starts like the next one ?? .. i tryed but didn't work.. TY

Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")

Per Jessen[_2_]

range calculate

Sub test()
Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")

aWS.Range("A1:B5").Calculate

Per

"pls123" wrote:
hi all !!! does anybody know how can I place a * -range.calculate- *inside a
sub like that starts like the next one ?? .. i tryed but didn't work.. TY

Dim aWB As Workbook
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWB = ThisWorkbook
Set aWS = aWB.Worksheets("Sheet1")- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -

- Vis tekst i anførselstegn -