-   -   Why? When I unlock my machine Visual Basic Editor appears (when I'min Excel) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422550-why-when-i-unlock-my-machine-visual-basic-editor-appears-when-imin-excel.html)

[email protected]

Why? When I unlock my machine Visual Basic Editor appears (when I'min Excel)

I haven't loaded the VBE though?

Why is this? Anyone else experience this and can you stop it?

Thanks

Peter T

Why? When I unlock my machine Visual Basic Editor appears (when I'm in Excel)

Try and explain what you are doing and what happens.
Eg what does "unlock my machine" mean, what actions are you doing in Excel
and to what, etc

Regards,
Peter T

wrote in message
I haven't loaded the VBE though?

Why is this? Anyone else experience this and can you stop it?

Thanks

AaronM

Why? When I unlock my machine Visual Basic Editor appears (when I'

I have this problem to, its annoying, does it for Outlook as well. Heres
Microsofts 'answer' (but I think they are missing the point)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829059

I am not holding out much hope of finding a solution, I have been Googling
this one for a while....

" wrote:

I haven't loaded the VBE though?

Why is this? Anyone else experience this and can you stop it?

Thanks

AaronM

Why? When I unlock my machine Visual Basic Editor appears (when I'

Actually, I re-read the MS link, and it says: This problem occurs only if the
Microsoft Visual Basic Editor window is maximized."

I tried making the editor as a smaller window, then closed it, and now it
does not appear after unlocking my PC.

Still annoying that I have do to that first though!