-   -   Enable ActiveX control Option in Trust Centre (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422548-enable-activex-control-option-trust-centre.html)

K[_2_]

Enable ActiveX control Option in Trust Centre

Hi all, I am using excel 2007 and I know to enable ActiveX control
option on sheet you need to go to tick box in Trust centre but my
question is that is it possible to enable ActiveX control option by
macro as I got ActiveX controls on my sheet and I have to send that to
other colleagues by email and i dont want them all to go and enable
this ActiveX control option in Trust centre. I want a macro that when
they open this Workbook then ActiveX control option automatically get
enable. Please can any friend can help.