-   -   two "ThisWorkbooks" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422532-two-thisworkbooks.html)

salgud

two "ThisWorkbooks"

We just upgraded to OfficeXP. In an old spreadsheet, it now has two
"ThisWorkbooks" (ok, one "ThisWorkbook" and a "ThisWorkbook1". They have
different icons. ThisWorkbook has the standard XL icon, ThisWorkbook1 has
the multicolored icon. ThisWorkbook1 is blank. What is it for? Can I delete
it?

Peter T

two "ThisWorkbooks"

Maybe 'Thisworkbook1' is a normal or class (withevents wb?) module that
someone has inserted and named, though it should be pretty obvious. But if
its under the tree 'Microsoft Excel Objects' try the following -

Sub a()
MsgBox TypeName(Me)

Peter T