-   -   CSV (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422527-csv.html)

JimHeavey

CSV

Is there a way to change the delimiter character when you tell excel to save
a file in the .csv format? I am working with Excel XP version.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Gord Dibben

CSV

CSV means Comma Separated Values

Instead, save as TXT file with your choice of de-limiter using Chip
Pearson's code.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP