-   -   Server Threw An Exception Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422421-server-threw-exception-error.html)

Maurice[_6_]

Server Threw An Exception Error

Hello,

I keep getting a sever thre an Exception Error when I run a script. My
guess is that since I am running several scripts on several computers
the server gets bogged down and decides to stop working, my theory is
because several computers are trying to access the same folder at
once. (Any thoughts on the strength of this theory?)

I am kind of new to the script writing and was thikning what my
scripts need are some error handling code.

What I want to do is write a error handler, which creates a log of the
errors. Waits 15 second or so and then retries the errant code. Is
there a way to do this. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Maurice