-   -   Macros for sorting entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422325-macros-sorting-entries.html)

working4lvg

Macros for sorting entries

Being moderately proficient at general Excel commands, I am looking for help
for setting up a macro to sort entries.

My goal is to have one Excel worksheet (ledger) for one bank account, which
contains multiple funds within that one account.

I have set up the worksheet (ledger) with each fund owning it's own unique
number (i.e. 01, 02 03, etc.). Therefore, if an individual gives a
designated gift to missions (with the fund number being 03), the formula read
something like the following: If column G = 03, then column H (the actual
amount given) would be added to J5 (J5 being an arbitrary cell to show the
total amount of fund 03).

working4lvg

Macros for sorting entries

Oops, just found it: SUMIFS