-   -   Maximize Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422298-maximize-userform.html)

Howard31

Maximize Userform

Hi All,

I've written the following in the Innitialize Userform event to have a
Maximize button on the Userform.

Style = GetWindowLong(hWnd, GWL_STYLE)
Style = Style Or WS_MAXIMIZEBOX Or WS_MINIMIZEBOX Or WS_SYSMENUE Or
WS_CAPTION
SetWindowLong hWnd, GWL_STYLE, Style

My question now is how to tell VBA to open the userform in Maximize Mode?

--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

Peter T

Maximize Userform

ShowWindow hWnd, SHOW_FULLSCREEN

Regards,
Peter T

"Howard31" wrote in message
Hi All,

I've written the following in the Innitialize Userform event to have a
Maximize button on the Userform.

Style = GetWindowLong(hWnd, GWL_STYLE)
Style = Style Or WS_MAXIMIZEBOX Or WS_MINIMIZEBOX Or WS_SYSMENUE Or
WS_CAPTION
SetWindowLong hWnd, GWL_STYLE, Style

My question now is how to tell VBA to open the userform in Maximize Mode?

--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

Mike H

Maximize Userform