-   -   Copy range incld. format (e.g.conditional formatting) from closed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422209-copy-range-incld-format-e-g-conditional-formatting-closed.html)

Pman

Copy range incld. format (e.g.conditional formatting) from closed

Hi,

I'm trying to copy a range (including formulas, merged cells, conditional
formatting, column width etc) from a closed book into sheet2 of a workbook. I
tried Ron De Bruin's example, but it only copies the cells values from the
range. The range I'm copying is A1:AD113, and I need to copy this range into
sheet2 of a lot of workbooks in a folder so that it can automatically link to
values from sheet1. Please help, I appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Prash