-   -   sample macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422072-sample-macro.html)

ALEX

sample macro

hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

aamerrasheed via OfficeKB.com

sample macro

Do you want that non-blank cells should be copied to another worksheets?

alex wrote:
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

ALEX

sample macro

yes, i need to copy non-blank cells to another worksheets. it's really
comlicated to explain since there will be set of conditions to the whole
process but yes generally that's what supposed to happened. this would be the
first time i actually be doing macro.

alex wrote:
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

Don Guillett

sample macro

The macro recorder can be your friend. Record a macro while doing
datafilterautofilternon blankcopypaste
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"alex" wrote in message
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for
non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it
could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

ALEX

sample macro

Thanks Don, but the data i want to copy needs to meet certain conditions. how
could i attached a file so i could explain it better.

"alex" wrote in message
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for
non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it
could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

Don Guillett

sample macro

You can't attach a file here and shouldn't anyway. If desired, send you file
to my address below along with a very clear explanation of what you want,
snippets of these messages copied to an inserted sheet, and before/after
examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"alex" wrote in message
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for
non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it
could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

Kenneth Hobson[_3_]

sample macro

You can post to free shared sites like: 4shared.com, box.net and
mediafire.com.