-   -   Combo Box Drop Down Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421847-combo-box-drop-down-button.html)

K[_2_]

Combo Box Drop Down Button

Hi all, I have two Combo Box on my sheet. One is Combo Box (Form
Control) and other is Combo Box (ActiveX Control). My question is
that when I change hight or width of Combo Box (Form Control) then the
size of Drop Down arrow Button also changes but remains in squar
shape. But when i change hight or width of Combo Box (ActiveX
control) then the size of Drop Down arrow Button doesn't remains in
squar shape. it get sques with adjustment of hight or width. How can
i keep it in squar shape like if i make it bigger than the drop down
arrow button should also become bigger but in proper squar shape like
Combo Box (Form Control). I have to keep both Combo Box in my sheets
due to the requirement but. I hope i was able to explain my
question. Please can any friend can help.

Leith Ross[_709_]

Combo Box Drop Down Button

K;163444 Wrote:
Hi all, I have two Combo Box on my sheet. One is Combo Box (Form
Control) and other is Combo Box (ActiveX Control). My question is
that when I change hight or width of Combo Box (Form Control) then the
size of Drop Down arrow Button also changes but remains in squar
shape. But when i change hight or width of Combo Box (ActiveX
control) then the size of Drop Down arrow Button doesn't remains in
squar shape. it get sques with adjustment of hight or width. How can
i keep it in squar shape like if i make it bigger than the drop down
arrow button should also become bigger but in proper squar shape like
Combo Box (Form Control). I have to keep both Combo Box in my sheets
due to the requirement but. I hope i was able to explain my
question. Please can any friend can help.

Hello K,

How an object is drawn and sized is a function of the object class.
Neither ComboBox exposes any properties through VBA to control the size
of the drop down button.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--