-   -   hide and unhide worksheets when a set button on a form is clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421769-hide-unhide-worksheets-when-set-button-form-clicked.html)

Dave ferris

hide and unhide worksheets when a set button on a form is clicked

hi everyone,
the link from the e-mail sent does not show the reply to the problem is sent
earlier which is:
i have aworkbook with 4 worksheets and a user form with 4 buttons, what i
would like to do is have the 4 buttons hide various worksheet tabs when
clicked by the user.
button 1 would show sheets 1 and 2.
button 2 would show sheets 1 and 3.
button 3 would show sheet 1.
button 4 would show sheets 1 and 4.

if the person who replied first time could re-send the answer as my question
is not comming up when i search for it.
many thanks

Dave ferris

JBeaucaire[_133_]

hide and unhide worksheets when a set button on a form is clicked

When you VIEW CODE on the first button, the code would be:

Code:
--------------------
Sheet1.VeryHidden = False
Sheet2.VeryHidden = False
Sheet3.VeryHidden = True
Sheet4.VeryHidden = True

Bet you can figure the others out now. (wink)

--
JBeaucaire
JBeaucaire's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=73

Dave ferris

hide and unhide worksheets when a set button on a form is clic

many thanks for the quick reply sorry about the delay in replying but i have
only just managed to see my ownpost let a lone your reply.
thank you