-   -   Excel to Word Macro help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421696-excel-word-macro-help.html)

Kesbutler

Excel to Word Macro help

I posted this once but I can't find the string...

I have an Excel file that contains headings that are used to create a word
doc for a training manual. How do I create a macro that would generate a
word doc to populate with text based on selecting certain headings? Can it be
set up to generate the Word file with only certain criteria? The Excel file
contains potentially thousands of topics but not all will be included in all
manuals.

Example:

A B C D
1 Title Heading 1 Heading 2 Heading 3