-   -   AutoShapes Disappear (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421651-autoshapes-disappear.html)

teafan

AutoShapes Disappear

Hey all,

I've got a problem with my AutoShapes - recently, they have just disappeared!

But:

I can still see the text they used to contain
I can still click on them to run their macro's

any ideas?

Art

AutoShapes Disappear

Is it possible that you've set the "fill color" to "no fill" and the "line
color" to "no line"?