-   -   Export GridView to Excel (xlsx, Excel 2007 Format) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421639-export-gridview-excel-xlsx-excel-2007-format.html)

Walter

Export GridView to Excel (xlsx, Excel 2007 Format)

Hi
I have my application running in Windows 2000 and uses Office 2000.
Below is the code wrriten to export excel file
If i try to run the same code in VISTA or XP Machine which uses Office 2007.
I am getting below error.
"The format not supported ... " what it could be the cause and how to
resolve this.
Irrespective of Windows 2000 (Office 2000) , VISTA (Office 2007) or
XP(Office 2007).
Do i need to write any specific code for each OS i use or a single code
which can fix my problem.

Kindly help in this

Thanks
Mwalter.