Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RAD RAD is offline

Default Excel VBA Algorithm

Hi,

I am looking for an advice on this challenging algorithm.

I have a column in ms excel sheet and has the numbers from 1 €“ 30, and I
need to use vba code to allow the user to be able to change a number at a
time. Then as soon as it is changed, the column numbers need the change so
there is no duplicate numbers in the column. In other words, the column
numbers 1- 30 must have only a number of each.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Rad

I thought about swapping, but the number next to the changed number must be
reduced by a number until the number that has been changed from is reached.

For example:
Original Changed Changed Again
1 1 1
2 2 2