-   -   right hand mouse click options (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421600-right-hand-mouse-click-options.html)

Martin

right hand mouse click options

Hello,

I am wondering how to do something and would like some advice / help.

I would like users to fill in a cell with one of 6 options i.e. AA, BB, CC
etc. I wont go into what these mean as the user will know, however I am
looking for a nice way to do this. One option was to right hand mouse click
when the cell was selected and have my six options listed (removing the Excel
options).

Is that possible? Just a steer on feasability and pointers in what to look
up would be helpful as I cant think of where to start.

Thank you in advance,

Martin

RadarEye

right hand mouse click options

Hi Martin.

Check out Menu option Data - Validation
Chose option List.

So you will not need any programming....

HTH,

Wouter

joel

right hand mouse click options

Have you used from the workshbeet menu Data - Validation - Allow:List? You
can set up a list of options on the worksheets and have Validation select one
of these options..