-   -   Refreshing DecimalSeparator in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421556-refreshing-decimalseparator-excel-2000-a.html)

Adax

Refreshing DecimalSeparator in Excel 2000

Hello, I have problem at Win2k computer with Excel2000.
I want change by VBA and API DecimalSeparator: sometimes I need "," or "."
In Excel 2003 I make it internally by help new excel function:
Application.DecimalSeparator = "."

Unfortunately, in Excel 2000 it is possible ony by API and SetLocaleInfo and it
works but with refresh excel problem.
When I make it manually, Excel immediatelly changes DecimalSeparator.
When I make it programming I have to reopen excel again.....
Is it possible make it without reopen excel?
Greetings

Adax

Użytkownik "Adax" napisał w wiadomości
Hello, I have problem at Win2k computer with Excel2000.
I want change by VBA and API DecimalSeparator: sometimes I need "," or "."
In Excel 2003 I make it internally by help new excel function:
Application.DecimalSeparator = "."
Unfortunately, in Excel 2000 it is possible ony by API and SetLocaleInfo and
it works but with refresh excel problem.
When I make it manually, Excel immediatelly changes DecimalSeparator.
When I make it programming I have to reopen excel again.....
Is it possible make it without reopen excel?
Greetings

Who help me, please ?