-   -   Hide rows depending on the date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421491-hide-rows-depending-date.html)

teafan

Hide rows depending on the date

Hi all,

This should be easy:

I need to write code which hides a specific set of rows if it happends to be
past a certain date. It is for a group of four tabs which report sales in
each of the four quarters and also inform the staff of where they should be
to quarter based on the date (it's this latter info i want to hide when the
quarter is over so that they can still review the sales, but not get
distracted by the (now invalid) surplus data).

Each tab contains a small list of dates which my target calculations are